Background

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome to The Ramblings of a Tiny Teacher!

Welcome to The Ramblings of a Tiny Teacher!   I am very excited to be starting my own blog because I have been inspired by so many of you great teacher bloggers.  I have been a blog stalker for quite some time now, and I have finally decided to start my own.  I hope to make connections with all of the amazing teachers out there.  I also want to share my stories, activities, and lessons.  I am constantly looking for new, exciting, and fun things to do with my kiddos, and I like sharing those ideas.  


I am a first grade teacher, and this is my second year of teaching. I have learned so much the past year and half, especially this school year.  Man, oh man, what a year it has been!  It has been so nice to have this teaching blog community, which has really been an extremely helpful resource.  I love all the amazing freebies everyone posts and the amazing units and plans that are available on TpT.  Y'all have been life savers! Well I am very excited to finally be joining the world of teaching blogs! 


Hope you're having a great night!
Jessica 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It is amazing how much information is out there that wonderful teachers are willing to share. I'm your first follower.
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com
    Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jessica! I stalked for a long time and still do! =)

    I am happy to now follow you!

    I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance!

    I am a 1st grade teacher and have TONS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica - welcome to blogging. I'm your newest follower. I see Heather is too - I just love her. Can't wait to see what you are up to over here. Come on over and visit I just posted a freebie.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete